STELLA JUNMAI DAIGINJO MUROKA 720ml
- Unit Price
Brewed using the natural water from Mt. Tsukuba, Inaba Shuzo Brewery’s Stella Junmai Daiginjo Muroka is matured at low temperatures for an extended period of time to fully draw out the ingredient’s flavours. This Muroka – or “non-fined – saké offers a gentle aroma of steamed rice, pear and citrus while the flavour itself is round, smooth and semi-sweet. Expect layers of complexity such as pear, mango, berries and grapefruit within the initial taste, a veritable explosion of fruit followed by an excellent quick finish. Amazingly, the complexity of flavours is also light in taste, making it an ideal companion for a variety of dishes.
This award-winning saké has been a proud recipient of the International Wine Challenge 2019 - Bronze medal.
- Brewery: Inaba Shuzo
- Region: Ibaraki
- Classification: Junmai Daiginjo
- Item Code: 161020
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku (Toyama)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 50%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +2
- Serve: Cold | Room temperature
- Matching Food: Rich fish and meat dishes | Spanish cuisine | Cold seafood