Our priority is protecting the health of our staff, customers and community, so we’re implementing the hygiene and social distancing recommendations of the Victorian Department of Health, and we’re ready to continue escalating those if and when that’s recommended.
Store Pickup Day and Times
In response to the above, we are limiting Store Pickups from our warehouse -
Saké Boutique / Nippon Food Distributors
18 Dissik St, Cheltenham, VIC
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 11am and 4pm only (excluding public holidays).
We will endeavour to have your order processed for the next delivery window if you order before 2pm, but do allow up to 2-4 working days. For example, for your order to be ready for collection on Tuesday, please place your order by Monday 2pm.
Please ensure you adhere to the current government regulations regarding restrictions relating to Covid-19.
Store pickup is FREE.
What to do when your order is ready:
• Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order.
• Upon arrival, please park in our designated "PICK UP CUSTOMERS ONLY" car spot at the front of our building.
• Stay in your car, call us on 9555 1012 with your order number and we will bring your order out to you.
Can someone collect my Store Pickup order for me?
Just make sure they bring:
- A copy of the order collection notification order number will be required so we can electronically record that your item has been picked up.
- A note signed by you, detailing who will be collecting the order on your behalf
- Their own photo ID to match the approved name for collection
- Nominated person must be a minimum age of 18 years old
Are all products available for Store Pickup?
Most items are available for Store Pickup but there are some exceptions. Store Pickup will be shown as a delivery method on the product pages and at checkout if it is available for your selected items.
What happens if items in my Store Pickup order are out of stock?
Sometimes, items in your Store Pickup order maybe out of stock. We will issue you a refund for the item/items.