OUKA-ICHIRIN CHO-TOKUSEN JUNMAI DAIGINJO 720ml
Oukaichirin Cho Tokusen Daiginjo. A beautifully fruity and fresh flavoured saké, perfect for an outdoor party on a summer day with fresh foods.
This Daiginjo, will be your next summer time favourite! Open the bottle for a sweet and fruity aroma of apple and ripe melons that adds to the smoothness of the overall texture of the saké. The elegant flavour is rich in a perfect blend of umami and sweetness with a slightly dry and sharp finish.
- Brewery: SAKURAMASAMUNE
- Region: Hyogo
- Classification:Junmai Daiginjo
- Item Code: 161732
- %ALC/VOL: 15.5%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Yamadanishiki, Hyogo
- Rice Polishing Rate: 35%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Cool | Room temperature
- Matching Food: Fresh Fish Carpaccio | Seafood appetisers | Poultry | Soft Cheese