FORTUNE FUKU JUNMAI WITH GOLD LEAF
IMAYO TSUKASA SHUZO
- Unit Price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brewed from two premium types of rice grown specifically for higher-grade saké, this Junmaishu offers a well-rounded saké experience, with real gold leaves. The result of blending the two types of rice is a clear, fresh and crisp taste coupled with a full-flavoured fragrance that can be enjoyed at either end of the taste spectrum.
- Brewery: IMAYOTSUKASA SAKE
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Junmaishu
- Item Code: 1400:169100 (720ml); 1400:169101 (300ml)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml; 169101 (300ml)
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku, Koshiibuki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +5
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Warm
- Matching Food: Fish dishes | Sushi, sashimi | Chinese Cuisine