KATSUYAMA EN TOKUBETSU JUNMAI 720ml
KATSUYAMA SUPREME SAKÉ CO LTD
- Unit Price
A beautifully elegant bottle of saké, with sweet aromas and a clean and refreshing flavour, this Junmai is brewed by the renowned Katsuyama brewery, who are celebrated for their absolute focus to refinement with each bottle. This particular bottle, the “En” is the 2015 supporters Gold medal winner, and the 2016 Gold medal winner at the 18th Miyagi Saké review awards. Each bottle is low temperature brewed, to ensure maximum starch conversion. This meticulous approach to detail results in a liqueur type sake with richness to the flavour and aromas, that can be consumed either cold or hot.
- Brewery: KATSUYAMA SUPREME SAKÉ CO LTD
- Region: Miyagi
- Classification: Tokubetsu Junmai
- Item Code: 164801
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Hitomebore
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +2
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Otsukuri (white fish) | Sashimi | Shabushabu | Chinese cuisine
Heigo Australia is Australia's official importer and distributor of Katsuyama Sake.