FUKUGAO SAKÉ STORED IN WHISKY BARREL 720ml
- Unit Price
This saké comes from the Niigata prefecture and is brewed from the soft waters of the Igarashi River. Preserved in a whisky cask, this saké combines the rich notes and deep taste of whisky with the flavour of saké to produce an unprecedented taste that is best enjoyed either chilled or on the rocks.
- Brewery: FUKUGAO SAKÉ BREWERY
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Futsushu
- Item Code: 166800
- %ALC/VOL: 19%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +12
- Serve: On the rocks | Room Temperature
- Matching Food: Desserts | Roasts and Grilled Meats | Smoked Salmon | Cheese Platter
One of our best sellers at our recent official launch party.