Brewery: KOKURYU SHUZO
A full-bodied saké with temperature specific characteristics that can range from a rich full bodied liqueur to a light, dry and crisp saké.
This Junmaishu was made with the idea of combining the multiple characteristics of saké. By brewing at a specific temperature, the saké retains a rich full-bodied flavour and texture when drunk cold like liqueurs. Warm it up though and it offers a soft, light, crisp and refreshing taste with a dry finish like wine.
- Brewery: KOKURYU SHUZO
- Region: Fukui
- Classification: Junmai
- Item Code: 596017 (720ml); 596034 (150ml)
- %ALC/VOL: 14.5%
- Net Volume: 720ml; 150ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku from Fukui
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm | Hot
- Matching Food: Yakitori | BBQ | Cheese and fruit platter | Chinese Cuisine
Check out our saké pairing feature with delicious recipes to try.
Nippon Food Distributors is Australia's official importer and distributor of Kokuryu Saké.