- Unit Price
A full-bodied sake with temperature specific characteristics that can range from a rich full bodied liqueur to a light, dry and crisp sake.
This Junmaishu was made with the idea of combining the multiple characteristics of sake. By brewing at a specific temperature, the saké retains a rich full-bodied flavour and texture when drunk cold like liqueurs. Warm it up though and it offers a soft, light, crisp and refreshing taste with a dry finish like wine.
- Brewery: KOKURYU SHUZO
- Region: Fukui
- Classification: Junmai
- Item Code: 596017 (720ml); 596034 (150ml)
- %ALC/VOL: 14.5%
- Net Volume: 720ml; 150ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku from Fukui
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm | Hot
- Matching Food: Yakitori | BBQ | Cheese and fruit platter | Chinese Cuisine
Check out our sake pairing feature with delicious recipes to try.
Heigo Australia is Australia's official importer and distributor of Kokuryu Sake.
Please note the new label design for this sake. Bottle featured in the sake pairing photo is of the previous label design.