DAIKOKUMASAMUNE KOSHU TOKUBETSU HONJOZO 720ml
A beautifully rich and distinctly flavoured Sake that has been aged and stored for 12 years to enrich the true umami flavours of Japanese Sake.
The long ageing process has given this Sake a slightly dry texture, coupled with a uniquely nutty and honey-like aroma. The deep and rich flavours of umami from the rice give the Sake a rich taste and a sharp finish. Consume cold for its raw aroma and flavour, or warm it up to deepen the umami flavour further.
- Brewery: Yasufuku Matashiro Shoten
- Region: Hyogo
- Classification: Tokubetsu Honjozo
- Item Code: 166900
- %ALC/VOL: 18%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 58%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +6
- Serve: On the rocks | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Meat | Sashimi