SANZEN TOKUBETSU JUNMAI OMACHI 720ml
Brewery: KIKUCHI SHUZO
Award-winning brewer Kikuchi Shuzo displays their expertise with this Honour award winning Sake. Made from one of the hardest kinds of rice to grow, harvest and brew with, the Omachi rice, this Junmaishu rewards with a strong flavour and aroma distinct to the Omachi rice. Due to the difficulty in utilising this ingredient properly, this Sake is brewed with great care and precision, ensuring that each bottle is brewed correctly, creating a rich, full-flavoured Sake.
- Brewery: KIKUCHI SHUZO
- Region: Okayama
- Classification: Tokubetsu-Junmai
- Item Code: 161202
- %ALC/VOL: 15-15.9%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Omachi, Okayama
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Marinated meat and fish dishes
- Note: Its use can be extended to cooking, giving the dishes another element of sweet aromatic fragrances.